By Samantha Dobson, Oct 31 2018 01:36PM
How to make DIY wedding pumpkins
• Purchase 3 pumpkins, 2 of the same size and one slightly smaller.
• Paint with white paint, leave to dry.
• Apply a 2nd coat of paint if necessary
• Paint the tops of the pumpkins with a gold or brown colour
• Measure the size of the area for the lettering
• Practice the lettering within the size area.
• Cut the lettering carefully out
• Lay the lettering on the side of the pumpkin and draw around the outside
• Remove the stencil and straighten up the lettering
• Paint over the letter area with black paint
• Style the pumpkins with a crate, straw, fairy lights & tea lights.
3 pumpkins =£3
3 paints =£3
Tealights, fairy lights =£3
Straw & vegetable crate free
Total cost =£9